Friday, November 2, 2012

So Far This Year....

I've read:
  1. The Gunslinger, Stephen King
  2. The Drawing of the Three, Stephen King
  3. The Wastelands, Stephen King
  4. Wizard and Glass, Stephen King
  5. Full Dark, No Stars, Stephen King
  6. Coming of the Third Reich, Richard Evans
  7. The U.P. Trail, Zane Grey
  8. Riders of the Purple Sage, Zane Grey
  9. The Lonesome Gods, Louis L'Amour
  10. Wolves of the Calla, Stephen King
  11. Song of Susannah, Stephen King
  12. Salem's Lot, Stephen King
      It seems like ages ago since I started The Gunslinger, the first installment of Stephen King's Dark Tower series. I'd gladly review all of these books, but alas, that would entail me reading them again. That would take another year, give or take a few weeks. I will post a review of The Dark Tower, the final installment of King's series, once I finish, which should take a couple weeks among school and other things.

      Coming of the Third Reich stands out as the only non-fiction work I've read this year. That admittedly took quite an amount of effort to stave through, much to my surprise. As you can see, as I've mentioned several times in other posts, I'm a big Stephen King fan. What I'm also really into (I don't think I've mentioned this yet) is the Western genre, particularly Zane Grey and Louis L'Amour. I have a couple L'Amour books in my shelf yet unread.

Long days and pleasant nights,
Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment